Success in the Knowledge Economy means becoming complex, adaptive, knowing organizations. Progressive Practices works with organizations to build their competencies, behaviors and frameworks to achieve a capability for self-renewing in these core areas:
- Knowledge Capital
- Knowledge Management
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Process Management
Progressive Practices offers a series of workshops that enable attendees to cultivate the key practical skills and experience needed for creating and operating the Knowledge Economy business model:
- Knowledge Capital: The Hidden Wealth of Organizations
- Knowledge Capital, Knowledge Management and Measurement
- Using the Value Creation Approach to Achieve Unprecedented Breakthrough Gains in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Performance-Base Knowledge Measures
- Creating the New Organization
How many valuable conversations, learnings and critical insights have you and your organization seen vanish as soon as your meetings, workshops or conferences are over?
Those gains in intellectual capital need to be captured, worked through and then recycled to the right people, in the right ways, in the right time frame to make the critical differences.
- Captures events electronically and manually
- Analyzes for learnings and information critical to your organization, and
- Outputs that new knowledge to your internet website, intranet or extranet, with options inclusion of audio and video inputs.